* We have different levels of stylists depending on skill level and experience.
these range form salon owner to stylists to apprentices. all are capable of
producing the work they are assigned to do and would not be allowed to service
the salon floor unless we felt they were capable.
* please show our staff respect for their skill level and service.
* Our pricing structure works on stylist skill level, time taken and amount of
* Prices below are a indication only and usually the most amount you will pay
* Colour usage and time depends on hair thickness, length and texture
* We find this way is fair for all and reduces wastage, helping the environment
*Senior discount -10% off adult haircut prices on presentation of Seniors Card
BLOW DRY BAR
Kew's best Blow Dry. Need your blow wave to last?
Ours do! Hollywood or Straight.
Come in with clean, dry hair and we will do the rest
We recommend a treatment with any colour service to maintain shine and condition of the hair. Over time you will see the difference and your hair will thank you.
Toner is included in the above foil prices
Our foil prices do not include a blow dry or cut and these will be charged as extra.
Hand painting or feathered foils technique to create a softer grow out and a beachy, sunkissed feel.
Toners are included in the above balayage prices
Our balayage prices do not include a blow dry or cut and these will be charged as extra.
Using Schwarzkopf Blonde Me lightener for the best lift with minimal damage. With Fibreplex built in to the lightener to repair the bonds of the hair while colouring. No more dry brittle blonde hair, only health and shine.
Our bleaching prices do not include a blow dry or cut and these will be charged as extra.
We use Schwarzkopf Igora Royal for intense shine and true colour. PERFECT grey coverage and leaves hair in amazing condition.
Our colour prices do not include a blow dry or cut and these will be charged as extra. A dry off will incur a $15 fee.
If you would like a quote on your colour, please email us a picture of your current hair colour in natural light and pictures of what you want to achieve with a brief discription of your colour history to email@example.com
Click here to see our Hair Extension Prices and Information
Terms and Conditions:
- All of our prices are effective as of 1st May 2017 and are subject to change without notice.
- Our prices reflect the level of the experience of the Stylist, the time and grams of colour used.
- Student, High School and Senior discount -10% off adult cut and colour prices.
- To help keep spaces available and accomodate our clients needs, Birdie now requires a deposit for all services booked for new clients. You will receive a call within a couple of days of your online booking. The deposit will either be $50 or $100 depending on the service. Please make this deposit available, otherwise we cannot hold the booking. The deposit is non refundable for 'no show' clients and cancellations made with less than 24 hrs notice. cancellation fee may be charged for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- There is a 20% surcharge for Public Holiday and Sunday appointments. A 50% deposit may be required to secure the booking.
- We do not offer refunds on our services but instead prefer to rectify the problem. Only special circumstances will be considered by Management and must be accompanied by proof of reason for refund.
- We fully consult each client and offer advice where needed. It is your choice whether you take this advice. If you change your mind about any hair service after your appointment, there may be charge to have the service done again. This will be at the discretion of Management.
- We always consider the condition of our clients hair with the highest importance. We cannot be held accountable for lackluster hair condition due to you using cheap hair products, heating tools without protector spray, Supermarket or home dye, other salon's prior hair services or just general mistreatment of your hair.
- Please call us within 2 weeks if there is an issue with your service. After that time, we cannot guarantee our work.
- We have the right to refuse to service your appointment if you are more than 15 min late.
- We have the right to refuse to service you if we feel you are confused about what you are after...and we will do this.
- We love pictures and they can say more than words but please be aware that we cannot make you look like the model/actress/celebrity that you desire. That will take a surgeon's knife. We will do our best to recreate the look but do remember that the person in the photo is heavily made up, is Photoshopped and probably wearing a hairpiece.
- You will abide by these Term and Conditions upon entering our salon and receiving any hair services.